Terms & conditions
The term 'Unplugd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is No 3/415A, 2nd Floor, 18th street, Venkateshwara Nagar, Kottivakkam, Chennai - 600041, INDIA. . The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- 1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- 3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- 4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- 6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- 7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- 8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without unplugd prior written consent.
- 9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of india with exclusive jurisdiction in the Courts at Chennai.
- 11.You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless unplugd.in from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by unplugd.in that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
- 12. The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
- 13. If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- 14. Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at Unplugd's discretion.
- 15. Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Unplugd's shipment to the shipping carrier.
- 16. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Unplugd.in will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
- 17. Unplugd.in reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or out of stock status. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and / or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by Unplugd.in the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to the customer with a reasonable mode.